Welcome to run4fun where we really do want you to enjoy your running, the healthy lifestyle it provides and have fun!
Whether you want to join one of our popular beginner classes in Peterborough or need personal advice on your running and training then we can help you at run4fun.
We are able to help all age groups, whether junior or senior runners and whether you are just beginning or have been running for many years and need a fresh look at your training, be it perhaps a new training programme, a review of target times or races. Whether you aspire to simply lose some weight, be a little fitter, complete a local fun run or run a marathon one day, we can help you achieve your target.
Tim and Carol Cook are a husband and wife team who have been involved in coaching athletics for many years. Runners themselves for over 25 years they have completed many events both in the UK and overseas up to the marathon distance.
They are UK Athletics Level 2 Coaches specialising in Endurance Running and Children in Athletics and have successfully coached junior and senior athletes to reach their desired goals in both group and 1:1 scenarios.
Both Tim and Carol have current enhanced DBS disclosure certificates and hold Appointed Persons First Aid certificates which can be seen upon request
They also coach novice runners of any age wishing to take up the sport for the first time with huge success and Carol is able to help new or novice lady runners on any female specific matters.
Tim and Carol both have experience of introducing and coaching able and disabled children together in the fun of athletics whether in a school or sports club environment.
For further details on how Tim, Carol and run4fun can help you or your group with their running contact email@example.com
What run4fun can offer:
• Our popular novices and new runners practical coaching courses for those runners living close to Peterborough Cambs, held regularly throughout the year.
• Bespoke coaching for both junior and senior runners, whether at arms length or through face to face meetings. This includes the preparation of individually tailored training schedules and
• Athletics coaching in schools either to assist in covering teaching staffs planning, preparation and assessment (ppa) time or to introduce running and athletics as a school club.
• Tailored athletics sessions for any clubs or groups including those with disabled members, no one need ever be excluded.
• All the above may be booked either singularly or as a block booking with fees agreed in advance and subject to travel requirements from Peterborough, Cambridgeshire where necessary.
"An Introduction to Running for New Runners"
For a free copy of our popular and useful booklet "An Introduction to Running for New Runners" just send a £1 coin (or US$3/€3) to cover postage and packing, along with your name and address to run4fun, 30 Deeping St James Road, Northborough Peterborough PE6 9BQ England